Week 12 starts
- Accept his offer: Elodie is now engaged to Talarist. He may help you out during Week 17 and Week 36 (this one still leads to a dead end). +1 Cheerful, +1 Willful
- Politely decline: Test Court Manners >= 40:
- Success: You let him down gently and remain on cordial terms.
- Failure: Talarist will not be pleased. He will raise tariffs at the border later.
If you used the necklace for a bluff during Week 10, Talarist will be insistent you marry him, no matter how the Court Manners test turned out. If your dominant mood is Yielding, you automatically accept. Otherwise, choose:
- Alright, I'll marry you: Elodie is now engaged to Talarist. +1 Yielding
- I still won't marry you: Talarist will not be pleased, and the nobles will be displeased at your bratty behavior. +1 Willful, -10 Noble Approval.
Hospital Funding Edit
If Talarist doesn't visit this week, a woman will seek funding for a public hospital. Test: Herbs + Battlefield Medicine >=50
- Success: Choose:
- Invest: Elodie invests in the hospital. This will be referenced during the epilogue, and can also impact events during Week 30. -1200 lassi, +20 Commoner Approval
- Don't invest: The hospital is not funded.
- Failure: Elodie will decline.
|Events by Week|
|Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 | Week 6 | Week 7 | Week 8 | Week 9 | Week 10 | Week 11 | Week 12 | Week 13 | Week 14 | Week 15 | Week 16 | Week 17 | Week 18 | Week 19 | Week 20 | Week 21 | Week 22 | Week 23 | Week 24 | Week 25 | Week 26 | Week 27 | Week 28 | Week 29 | Week 30 | Week 31 | Week 32 | Week 33 | Week 34 | Week 35 | Week 36 | Week 37 | Week 38 | Week 39 | Week 40|