Week 19 starts
Yearly Tax Adjustment Edit
Joslyn tells you it's time for the yearly tax adjustment. Test Accounting ≥50 to tally your treasury. Test Logistics ≥40 for flavor text related to military emergencies. Test Trade ≥30 or Production ≥30 for flavor text related to trade emergencies. The results of those texts depend on how much money is in the treasury currently and whether there are any upcoming expenses planned, they will tell you how safe it is to lower taxes. Test Accounting ≥10 to unlock option "Keep them the same". Now, choose:
- Raise taxes: Add 3,000 lassi to the royal treasury. Make a hidden Test Accounting + Trade ≥100 check:
- Success: You make some adjustments so only the rich will notice the difference. -10 Noble Approval.
- Failure: -10 Noble Approval, -10 Commoner Approval.
- Keep them the same: No changes.
- Lower taxes: You lose 3,000 lassi from the treasury. +10 Noble Approval, +10 Commoner Approval. If you cannot afford this, +1 Pressured and choose again.
If you chose "Ask Maree and Hellas" last week, Brin will come to visit. She will clue you in that one of the priestesses in the palace is an ally of Julianna. Results will be shown next week
Special Weekend Activities Edit
|Events by Week|
|Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 | Week 6 | Week 7 | Week 8 | Week 9 | Week 10 | Week 11 | Week 12 | Week 13 | Week 14 | Week 15 | Week 16 | Week 17 | Week 18 | Week 19 | Week 20 | Week 21 | Week 22 | Week 23 | Week 24 | Week 25 | Week 26 | Week 27 | Week 28 | Week 29 | Week 30 | Week 31 | Week 32 | Week 33 | Week 34 | Week 35 | Week 36 | Week 37 | Week 38 | Week 39 | Week 40|