Week 3 starts.
Viper Attack Edit
If Julianna was allowed to stay Edit
- Hold Still: Test: Composure >=10
- Success: Julianna kills the snake and no one gets bitten.
- Failure: Charlotte is bitten by the snake. +1 Afraid
- Look down: Charlotte is bitten by the snake. +1 Afraid
If Julianna was sent away/imprisoned Edit
Test: Reflexes >=20
- Success: You drive the snake off. +1 Angry
- Failure: You are bitten. +1 Afraid. Charlotte heals you with strange magic. This information may come up later.
No matter what happens, your aunt, uncle and cousins leave the castle after this and Charlotte is no longer available to talk to.
Special Weekend Activities Edit
Talk to Julianna Edit
- First visit: She explains Lumen crystals and instructs you to find yours.
- Second visit: She suggests you speak with Joslyn to find out the crystal's whereabouts.
Talk to Father Edit
- After Week 1: He explains the dangers of magic, and how they resulted in Fidelia's death.
- After speaking to Julianna: He refuses giving you the Royal crystal until your coronation. Wilfull +1.
- If you don't know/have any interest in magic: Elodie has a touching moment with her father. +1 Cheerful, +1 Yielding. This event will remain until used or Week 5 passes.
|Events by Week|
|Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 | Week 6 | Week 7 | Week 8 | Week 9 | Week 10 | Week 11 | Week 12 | Week 13 | Week 14 | Week 15 | Week 16 | Week 17 | Week 18 | Week 19 | Week 20 | Week 21 | Week 22 | Week 23 | Week 24 | Week 25 | Week 26 | Week 27 | Week 28 | Week 29 | Week 30 | Week 31 | Week 32 | Week 33 | Week 34 | Week 35 | Week 36 | Week 37 | Week 38 | Week 39 | Week 40|